Do you want to be part of something big? Are you willing to put your skills to the test? Are you a team player?
Metropolia Motorsport is a Metropolia UAS student project that is run entirely by students and was founded in 2000. The team has since participated in dozens of competitions worldwide and have built 9 combustion and 4 electric race-cars.
To join the team you must be a full-time student in any of the Finnish Universities or UAS either on Bachelor or Master’s Degree.
The application Deadline is 14th of October and it can be done in finnish or english, after the application you may be called for an interview which will be held either in finnish or english.
After the interview and before the 28th of October you will be notified if you have been selected to join the team or not.
The team is structured into several sub-systems: Powertrain, Frame, Suspension, Steering, Brakes, Aerodynamics, PCB Design and programming, Accumulator, Control Unit, Wiring, Composites, Media and Design, Business and Public Relations. If you have a specific area of interest you may apply directly to that sybsystem.
Please notice that you need to be a student in a University or UAS to be a valid applicant.
What are we looking for
- You can manage with English and you are willing to improve your vocabulary
- Willing to give time and effort for the project
- Willing to commit for the project at least for one year
What do you gain from us
- Get friends for life, not just within the team but around the globe
- Gain valuable experience for the future
- Get in touch with our supporting partners